Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fun with Gampy

My grandfather is visiting this week from Buffalo and we have spent a few days with him. We went to the Dallas World Aquarium with my grandpa, my dad and Marcella. On Tuesday we went to The Nature and Science Museum and saw the bodyworlds exhibit. It was really cool, I don't recommend taking a toddler though, she didn't find it nearly as interesting as we did.

Makena has been excellent the last couple of weeks. Really sweet and funny. She has had her bad moments, but they are very few and far between.

Here are some pictures.


OOAA (monkey!!)


Look Gampy!!







2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh my I have not stopped by for ages. Makena is turning into quite the little lady.

Hope you are all well.

TTFN

Jan

Michelle said...

She is such a doll!!

I need your email addy =)